4760 Spectre Air Filter
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Air Filter Material||Paper|
|Inlet Diameter||5.125 in (130 mm)|
|Air Filter Inside Diameter||12 in (305 mm)|
|Air Filter Height||3 in (76 mm)|
|Air Filter Color||White|
|Overall Height||2.906 in (74 mm)|
|Air Filter Shape||Round|
|Neck Flange||5.125 in (130 mm)|
|Product Style||Spectre Custom Assembly|
|Weight||3.7 lb (1.7 kg)|
|Product Box Height||15.2 in (386 mm)|
|Product Box Length||15.2 in (386 mm)|
|Product Box Width||4 in (102 mm)|
Advanced Moderate Easy
We found other products you might like!
- 4206 Spectre Air Cleaner Nut$9.29USD
- 4208 Spectre Air Cleaner Nut$6.99USD
- 47621 Spectre Extraflow Custom Assembly$119.99USD
- 47622 Spectre Extraflow Custom Assembly$99.99USD
- 47626 Spectre Extraflow Custom Assembly$119.99USD
- 47628 Spectre Extraflow Custom Assembly$129.99USD
- 48021 Spectre Air Filter$29.99USD
- 48022 Spectre Air Filter$29.99USD
- 48026 Spectre Air Filter$29.99USD
- 48029 Spectre Air Filter$27.99USD
- 847621 Spectre Extraflow Custom Assembly$119.99USD
- 847622 Spectre Extraflow Custom Assembly$99.99USD
- 847626 Spectre Extraflow Custom Assembly$129.99USD
- 847628 Spectre Extraflow Custom Assembly$119.99USD
- HPR4820 Spectre Air Filter Cleaning Kit$14.99USD
Spectre Performance Products
POLE POSITION PERFORMANCE
Products designed and tested to perform and last.
Air Intake Systems
Spectre air intakes are manufactured from high quality polished or powder coated aluminum tubing and come complete with a high flow air filter engineered to increase airflow and performance.
Replacement Air Filters
Spectre air filter products are designed to increase power and torque for your engine.
Explore your vehicle’s individuality with precisely designed accessories from Spectre—engineered for functionality and a custom, elegant appearance.
Spectre offers air intake components for DIY car enthusiasts so they can design and build a cold air intake for their modified car or truck.
From humble beginnings in a two car garage, to setting world records and becoming the first wheel driven, gasoline powered car to run over 400 mph, it's been one heck of a ride.