8132 Spectre Conical Filter
|Air Filter Shape||Tapered Conical|
|Base Outside Diameter||6 in (152 mm)|
|Filter Material||Non-woven Synthetic|
|Flange Inside Diameter||4 in (102 mm)|
|Flange Length||1.125 in (29 mm)|
|Height||6.719 in (171 mm)|
|Package Contents||1 Air Filter|
|Top Outside Diameter||4.75 in (121 mm)|
|Product Style||Spectre Conical Air Filter|
|Flange Inside Diameter 2||3.5 in (89 mm)|
|Flange Inside Diameter 3||3 in (76 mm)|
|Weight||1.7 lb (0.8 kg)|
|Filter Re-Oiling Amount||1.18 oz (35 ml)|
|Air Filter Large End Diameter||6 in (152 mm)|
|Product Box Height||7.1 in (180 mm)|
|Product Box Length||6.5 in (165 mm)|
|Product Box Width||6.3 in (160 mm)|
We found other products you might like!
- 741 Spectre Plenum Kit$160.64USD
- 747 Spectre Universal Air Intake Plenum$160.64USD
- 748 Spectre Universal Air Intake Plenum$219.67USD
- 751 Spectre Plenum Kit$160.64USD
- 752 Spectre Air Intake Kit$160.64USD
- 757 Spectre Universal Air Intake Plenum$160.64USD
- 758 Spectre Universal Air Intake Plenum$210.22USD
- 761 Spectre Plenum Kit$200.47USD
- 764 Spectre Universal Air Intake Plenum$278.47USD
- 765 Spectre Universal Air Intake Plenum$278.47USD
- 771 Spectre Plenum Kit$250.64USD
- 8130 Spectre Heat Shield$35.89USD
- 8131 Spectre Conical Filter$31.59USD
- 8131DK Spectre Air Filter Wrap$15.69USD
- 8136 Spectre Conical Filter$31.59USD
- 8138 Spectre Conical Filter$31.59USD
- HPR4820 Spectre Air Filter Cleaning Kit$12.69USD
Spectre Performance Products
POLE POSITION PERFORMANCE
Products designed and tested to perform and last.
Air Intake Systems
Spectre air intakes are manufactured from high quality polished or powder coated aluminum tubing and come complete with a high flow air filter engineered to increase airflow and performance.
Replacement Air Filters
Spectre air filter products are designed to increase power and torque for your engine.
Explore your vehicle’s individuality with precisely designed accessories from Spectre—engineered for functionality and a custom, elegant appearance.
Spectre offers air intake components for DIY car enthusiasts so they can design and build a cold air intake for their modified car or truck.
From humble beginnings in a two car garage, to setting world records and becoming the first wheel driven, gasoline powered car to run over 400 mph, it's been one heck of a ride.