The Steel-Flex Fuel Line from Spectre features a high quality nitrile rubber hose, reinforced with a single ply of braided cord, and #304 grade stainless steel braid ensuring optimum fit and function. For durability, the flex fuel line is jacketed with hypalon. This hose has a 5/16 inch inside diameter, is 10 feet long and can also be easily cut to length. Use on stock, street, race and show or any other universal application, although the Spectre flex fuel line is not for use with fuel injection systems or E85 fuels.
- 5/16 inch x 10 foot long hose
- #304 grade stainless steel braid
- High-quality nitrile rubber hose
- Inner ply of braided cord
- Jacketed with Hypalon for durability
- Not for use with fuel injection systems or E85 fuels