Spectre Airboxes allow you to design your very own custom cold air intake system with the use of other Spectre couplers, tubes and related components. This air box encloses the air filter in a housing engineered to help block engine heat and features a single inlet with a second ready to be welded at the angle you desire. The raw aluminum exterior finish can be powder coated, chrome plated or painted. Designed for intakes with a 5-1/8 inch inlet, this air box includes a Spectre HPR air filter, and a zinc plated drop base for increased hood clearance.
- Measures 16 inches by 4 inches
- Features a single inlet with a second ready to be welded at the angle you desire
- Includes zinc plated drop base for increased hood clearance
- Recommended minimum hood clearance of at least 3.5 inches above the carburetor flange
- May require SPE-4950 air cleaner riser for some applications to clear fuel inlets or an electric choke mechanism
- Use replacement filter SPE-HPR0138
- This airbox can be powder coated, chrome plated or painted