Spectre's Polished Aluminum Air Boxes allow you to design your very own custom cold air intake system with the use of other Spectre couplers, tubes and related components. This air box features two inlets at a 135 degree angle, and high quality aluminum construction. With a polished exterior finish, the air box encloses the air filter in a housing engineered to help block engine heat. Designed for intakes with a 5-1/8 inch inlet, this air box includes a Spectre HPR air filter, and a zinc plated drop base for increased hood clearance.
- Measures 16 inches by 4 inches
- Features dual 4 inch inlets 135 degrees apart
- Includes zinc plated drop base for increased hood clearance
- Recommended minimum hood clearance of at least 3.5 inches above the carburetor flange
- May require SPE-4950 air cleaner riser for some applications to clear fuel inlets or an electric choke mechanism
- Use replacement filter SPE-HPR0138