Spectre's Over-The-Top Air Intake Plenums are fabricated from high quality polished aluminum sheet metal. This plenum requires a minimum of 4-1/4 inches between the throttle body and the fan or radiator, and 7-1/4 inches from the centerline of the throttle body to the underside of the hood. This Spectre air intake plenum features a 4 inch single inlet and is designed to match up to Spectre 4 inch tubing, filters, and accessories allowing you to design your very own custom cold air intake system.
- Fabricated from high quality polished aluminum sheet metal, this plenum is designed for Chevrolet LS engine swaps where space in the front of the engine compartment is limited
- Requires 4.25 inches minimum clearance between the throttle body and the fan or radiator in front of the engine and 7.25 inch minimum from centerline of the throttle body to the underside of the hood
- Over the top design mounts the plenum over the top of the intake manifold and draws air in from the back of the engine compartment
- The mass air flow sensor can be booted in between the plenum and the filter above the manifold, mass air flow sensor is not included
- Bracket attachment points provided; bracket fabrication is required
- 4 inch single inlet is designed to match up to all Spectre 4 inch tubing, filters and accessories