Dropping a modern LS engine into your 1966 - 1967 Chevy Chevelle is a very popular upgrade. For this reason, Spectre has engineered an air intake system that is built specifically for your classic muscle car's engine bay and fender area when using an LS engine and speed density programming. This air intake system places the air filter on the passenger side of the engine compartment. It comes with a heat shield which attaches using existing vehicle mounting points. This air intake includes a white Spectre air filter.
- Designed to increase power and torque
- Fits 1966 - 1967 Chevy Chevelle
- For use with speed density programming
- Includes a white Spectre air filter
- Polished aluminum finish
- Passenger side air filter position