Spectre’s universal LSx plenum kits are designed for LS engine swaps where space in the front of the engine compartment is limited. Fabricated from high quality polished aluminum sheet metal, these "over the top design" intake systems mount to the plenum and go over the top of the intake manifold placing the air filter at the back of the engine compartment. These kits require 4.25 inches minimum clearance between the throttle body and the fan or radiator in front of the engine and 7.25 inches minimum from centerline of the throttle body to the underside of the hood. 6mm threaded support holes are included on the bottom of the plenum. The polished aluminum intake tube has a 90 degree bend with a 6 inch leg. Kit includes a black chrome-topped air filter that is designed to increase air flow and horsepower. 6 worm gear clamps and 3 couplers are also included to complete installation.
- Black chrome-topped high flow air filter
- Designed for Chevrolet LS engine swaps
- Threaded attachment holes for brackets
- Support brackets not included
- Fabricated from high quality polished aluminum sheet metal
- Mass air flow sensor can be booted in