Spectre’s Air Intake Kits are available for a number of applications and are designed to fit your classic muscle car. Manufactured from high quality polished aluminum, the cast aluminum plenum fits carburetors and TBI throttle bodies with a 5-1/8 inch inlet offering a low profile design for tight hood clearance applications. The plenum is 2.4 inches tall and attaches to dual 4 inch outside diameter aluminum air intake tubes that have a 45 degree downward bend and a 90 degree bend to the front of the vehicle. Always check for proper clearance between the neck of the carburetor/TBI and the bottom of the hood before closing the hood. The air intake tubing connects to dual canister filter housings that shield the air filters from hot air. This is designed to provide more power and quicker acceleration. MemoryFlex ducting connects to the canister filter housings to provide fresh outside air. Dual Spectre HPR synthetic air filters are included.
- Fits 5-1/8 inch inlets on TBI throttle bodies and carburetors
- Air intake tubes bend down at 45 degrees with a forward 90 degree bend
- Includes MemoryFlex ducting for routing fresh outside air
- Dual Spectre HPR synthetic air filters included
- Polished aluminum finish tubing