Spectre’s Air Intake Kits are available for a number of applications and are designed to fit your classic muscle car. Manufactured from high quality polished aluminum, the cast aluminum plenum fits carburetors and TBI throttle bodies with a 5-1/8 inch inlet offering a low profile design for tight hood clearance applications. The plenum is 2.4 inches tall and attaches to dual 4 inch outside diameter aluminum air intake tubes that have a 45 degree downward bend and a 90 degree bend to the front of the vehicle. Always check for proper clearance between the neck of the carburetor/TBI and the bottom of the hood before closing the hood. Air filters are not included in this kit allowing you to add any clamp-on air filter that will fit onto a 4 inch outside diameter air intake tube. 4 worm gear clamps and two couplers are included.
- Fits 5-1/8 inch inlets on TBI throttle bodies and carburetors
- Air intake tubes bend down at 45 degrees with a forward 90 degree bend
- Air filters are not included
- Air intake tubes will accommodate any clamp-on air filter fitting a 4 inch tube
- Polished aluminum finish
- Easy to install with commonly available tools