Under hood hot air can heat soak the air going into your engine and rob your engine of horsepower. For this reason, Spectre has engineered these universal air intake systems for classic V6/V8 muscle car/pickup models with a GM factory or aftermarket throttle body injection assembly or carburetor with a 5-1/8 inch neck. This air intake system uses a chrome low profile, 14 by 3 inch tall round air filter housing with dual inlets positioned 150 degrees apart and a set of two black flexible air intake ducts. The zinc-plated drop base provides increased hood clearance and requires only a minimum of 2.4 inches above the carburetor/throttle body flange. To help block the hot under hood air the two tubes can be routed to a location that will provide cooler outside air.
- Designed to increase horsepower and torque
- Chrome air filter housing with black intake ducts
- Low profile with drop base requires only 2.4 inches of clearance
- Includes a 12.6 inch diameter by 3 inch tall air filter
- Classic V6/V8 muscle car air intake system