Spectre’s Mass Air Flow Sensor Conversion Kit allows you to convert a boot-in GM sensor to a drop-in blade-style GM mass air flow sensor. This kit is intended for 3 wire systems, offering a more compact mass air flow sensor design that requires no couplers. A conversion harness, weld-on aluminum mass air flow pad, and screws are included to ensure easy installation. This kit requires computer reprogramming to correctly calibrate the mass air flow sensor.
- Designed for GM LS series engines
- Intended for 3 wire systems
- Converts to a drop-in blade-style GM mass air flow sensor
- Includes conversion harness and screws
- Includes weld-on aluminum MAF pad
- Requires computer reprogramming for correct calibration