Under hood hot air can heat soak the air going into your engine and rob your engine of horsepower. For this reason, Spectre has engineered universal air intake systems for classic V6/V8 muscle cars and pickups with a GM throttle body injection assembly or carburetor with a 5-1/8 inch neck. This air intake system is comprised of a 16 by 4 inch tall round, chrome-plated air filter housing with dual inlets at a 135 degree angle with two flexible chrome air intake ducts. A round 14 x 4 inch tall air filter fits into the air box. To help block the hot under hood air the air filter housing has two tubes that can be routed to a location that will provide the cooler outside air.
- Designed to house a round 14 x 4 inch tall air filter
- Air box measures 16 inches outside diameter by 4 inches tall
- Chrome-plated air box with dual inlets at a 135 degree angle
- Chrome flexible air inlet tubing
- Designed to increase power and torque
- Easy to install